The Aputure Light Storm 60d is a daylight-balanced (5600K / D56) adjustable focusing LED light, which uses precision aspherical optics to internally adjust the spot/flood beam angle between 15°~45°.
The 60d can be powered using the included AC adapter or via weatherproof DC power connector with either the included Dual Sony-NP-F Battery Plate Adapter or a cinema battery with D-Tap output, such as a V-Mount Battery. All of these power solutions can be mounted onto the V-Mount receiver on the side of the LS 60d’s yoke for fast and compact operation.
The LS 60d is also weatherproof (dust and water-resistant), making it built to withstand any filmmaking environment.
In addition to being a focusable LED fixture, complete with an 8-Leaf Barndoors, the LS 60d is compatible with Bowens Mount soft light modifiers via its included Bowens Mount adapter.
Uniquely, the LS 60 series lights can use the Aputure Spotlight Mini Zoom and LS 60 Softbox, which are both sold separately. The Spotlight Mini Zoom is a precision projection attachment for the LS 60d and 60x, which accepts M-Size Gobos, and has a unique 15°~30° variable beam angle. The LS 60 Softbox is a compact square softbox that can turn the 60d from a hard point- source to a soft light in seconds.
- 15°~45° Adjustable Spot/Flood Beam Angle
- Up to 50,000 lux+ @ 1 meter in full spot (15°)
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Weatherproof (Dust and Water Resistant)
- Use One NP-F Battery for Half Power; Two for Full Power
- D-Tap Battery Operable
- V-Mount Receiver on Yoke
- Sidus Link Mobile App Control
- Custom Bowens Mount Adapter
- Compatible “Spotlight Mini Zoom” Projection Lens & “LS 60 Softbox”
- 1x LS 60d Lamp Head
- 1x LS 60 8-Leaf Barndoors
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x AC IEC Power Cable
- 1x Dual Sony NP-F Battery Plate Adapter
- 1x D-Tap Power Cable (4-Pin)
- 1x Bowens Mount to LS 60 Adapter
- 1x Carrying Case