The Tokina 11-20mm and 25-75mm T2.9 Cinema 2-Lens Kit (EF Mount) provides super-wide to longer coverage for your cine-style productions using just two lenses. These color-matched Cine ATX zooms are compatible with Super35 and select larger image sensors. Each zoom has a constant T2.9 maximum aperture, cine-style gearing, limited focus breathing, and low distortion.
Tokina Cinema ATX 11-20mm T2.9 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (EF Mount)
The Tokina Cinema ATX 11-20mm T2.9 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (EF Mount) features a super-wide field of view and cine-style design elements. It covers Super 35mm image sensors and is a parfocal lens, holding focus throughout zoom moves. The Cinema ATX 11-20mm maintains a constant T2.9 aperture throughout its zoom range, eliminating the need for exposure compensation as you zoom in. Its durable metal housing withstands the rigors of cine production and incorporates 0.8 Mod lens gears for compatibility with FIZ (focus/iris/zoom) control systems.
Interchangeable LPL, PL, Sony E, MFT, and Nikon F lens mounts are available separately for swapping with the EF mount, expanding the lens's compatibility with additional cameras. The Tokina Cinema ATX 11-20mm incorporates low-distortion glass, and its 9-bladed iris produces attractive bokeh in out-of-focus areas. Focus (feet), iris, and zoom settings are marked on both sides of the lens barrel.
Additional cine features include a minimum focus distance of 12", 300° of focus rotation, and an industry-standard 95mm front diameter compatible with most pro-style matte boxes. An 86mm front thread provides a second filtration option especially useful for low-profile or lightweight rig configurations.
Note: Lens mounts may be changed by the user but mounting by a lens service center is recommended to ensure accurate focus scales.
- Compact, wide-angle T2.9 zoom lens covers Super 35mm sensors
- EF mount is interchangeable with separately available PL, LPL, MFT, Nikon F, and Sony E mounts
- Cine-style 0.8 Mod lens gears are designed for use with FIZ (focus, iris, zoom) systems
- A constant T2.9 aperture is maintained throughout the zoom range
- Low distortion glass
- 9-bladed iris for precise exposure control and attractive bokeh
- 12" minimum focus distance enables wide but close shots
- Parfocal lens design maintains focus while zooming
- The 95mm front diameter fits most pro-style matte boxes and adapters
- The all-metal, cine-style housing includes a front 86mm filter thread
- Focus (feet), iris, and zoom marks are on both sides of the lens barrel
Tokina 25-75mm T2.9 Cinema Zoom Lens (EF Mount)
This Canon EF-mount 25-75mm T2.9 Cinema Lens from Tokina sports a 36mm image circle that covers Super 35 and select larger image sensors. Designed to match the Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T2.9 Mk II and 11-20mm T2.9 zoom lenses, the 25-75mm zoom lens features a constant T2.9 maximum aperture, limited focus breathing, and low distortion.
It has an easy-to-read distance scale measured in feet and a clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls. The focus, aperture, and zoom rings all have standard 0.8 MOD cine-style gears for use with follow focus systems. This zoom lens has a common 95mm front diameter for use with professional matte boxes and has a filter thread size of 86mm. Its lens mount is interchangeable with separately available Sony E, MFT, and PL mounts.
Super 35+ Coverage
- Covers Super 35-sized sensors
- Covers RED KOMODO, Sony FS series
- ARRI ALEXA, ALEXA Mini, AMIRA
UHD Crop Mode Coverage
- RED HELIUM 8K, DRAGON 6K, MONSTRO in 6K
- Sony FX9 in DCI 4K crop
- ARRI ALEXA LF and Mini LF
Fast 2.9 Aperture
Constant T2.9 maximum aperture zoom lens
Parfocal lens design prevents focus shift as you change your zoom
0.8 MOD geared focus, aperture, and zoom rings
9-blade aperture for smooth bokeh effects
Common 95mm front diameter for use with most matte boxes
Separately available interchangeable PL, Sony E, and MFT mounts
86mm filter thread