- Formfitting Cage
- Attaches to Top and Bottom of Camera
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threaded Holes
- 3 x Cold Shoes for Mounting Accessories
Featuring a tactical gray appearance, the Tilta Full Camera Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K is a multiple-part formfitting cage that you assemble to protect your Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, either the 4K or 6K version. Once the cage is assembled, it holds your camera securely via attachment points at the top and bottom.
The cage features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes for accessories. Three cold shoes also allow the mounting of accessories, providing a sturdy frame that won't stress your camera's body. The bottom plate features multiple mounting holes for attaching to a tripod or gimbal. The multiple holes allow you to fine-tune the balance for working with gimbals.
- The cage works with both the 4K and 6K versions of the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera as the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the camera are the same
- Formfitting aluminum and stainless steel cage
- Multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes for accessory mounting
- Three cold shoes are integrated into the cage for mounting accessories
- Top and bottom mounting points help keep the camera secure in the cage and prevent twisting
|Material of Construction
|Aluminum-Alloy, Stainless Steel
|1/4"-20 Threaded Holes
3/8"-16 Threaded Holes
3 x Cold Shoes
|12.1 oz / 342.9 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.2 x 4.2 x 3.2"