The RODE NT1 Signature Series Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black) has become the world’s most popular studio microphone and the go-to for countless creators across the globe – from bedroom musicians and studio professionals to streamers, podcasters and voice over artists. The NT1 Signature Series carries on this legacy, delivering classic studio sound for today's creators. With an incredibly low self-noise of 4 dBA and a high SPL handling of 142 dB, the NT1 Signature Series is a versatile Swiss Army knife built to deliver a classic studio sound for a range of applications, from vocal and instrument recording to podcasting, content creation, and voice-over work.
The classic RODE HF6 1" true condenser capsule brings a smooth frequency response and high sensitivity to the table. The internal JFET impedance converter and bipolar output buffer help contribute to the low noise and clean sound. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you avoid unwanted sounds to the rear and sides, a vital feature for podcasting and content creation in untreated spaces. The finish is highly durable, resisting scuffs, scratches, and other physical blemishes that can plague well-used workhorse mics. The NT1 Signature Series includes a 20' XLR cable, an SM6 shockmount and pop filter, and a dust cover.
Internally Shock-Mounted HF6 Cardioid Condenser Capsule
- Behind the protective mesh grille, the mic features Rode's 1" gold-sputtered HF6 capsule, designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and warm bass.
- The cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture on the source in front of the mic, picking up less unwanted ambient sound from the back and sides.
- The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone, using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide an extremely low noise level. The NT1 Signature Series is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4 dBA of self-noise.
- The mic is powered by phantom power through the XLR connector.
- The NT1 Signature Series is supplied with the SM6, a studio-grade suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
- The SM6 includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
- The mic also comes with a balanced 20' XLR microphone cable
- A dust cover is also supplied.