- NT1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shockmount with Pop Filter
- Rycote Shockmount Suspension in Mic
- Microphone Dust Cover
- XLR Cable
The RODE NT-1 KIT 1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone includes the Rode NT1 cardioid condenser microphone, an SM6 premium shockmount with a detachable pop filter, a microphone dust cover, and an XLR cable. The kit can be used to capture audio for vocalists and instruments in recording studio applications and more.
While the body of the NT-1 still resembles the NT1-A, the mic has been completely redesigned except for the mesh grille. The large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone features RODE's updated HF6 capsule that is designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and a warm bass. The HF6 capsule is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system to help reduce vibration and handling noises. Also, with self-noise measured at only 4.5 dBA, the NT1 is an extremely quiet microphone.
The body of the mic is machined from nickel-plated aluminum and is then coated in a ceramic layer, which is electrostatically applied for a scratch-resistant finish.
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre-based capsule shockmounting system
- Ultralow-noise performance of only 4.5 dBA
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- SM6 shockmount features a detachable pop filter
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|1" / 25.40 mm
|20 Hz to 20 kHz
|132 dB SPL Peak
|Equivalent Noise Level
|4 dB A-Weighted
|1 x XLR 3-Pin
|ø: 1.97 x L: 7.36" / ø: 50 x L: 186.94 mm
|0.97 lb / 440 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|15.2 x 10.8 x 5.1"