- Covers Super35 Sensors
- Fast T2.1 Maximum Aperture
- Cine-Style 0.8 MOD Focus & Iris Gears
- 11-Blade Iris for Smooth Bokeh
- 270° Focus Rotation
- 80mm Front Diameter
- Multicoated | Minimal Flare & Ghosting
Designed with a 33.6mm image circle to cover Super35 sensor cameras, the PL-mount 35mm T2.1 Cine Lens is suitable for 6K resolution capture. It features cine-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears and an 11-blade iris for smooth bokeh. This lens also features multiple coatings for minimal ghosting and flaring, and it offers 270° of focus barrel rotation. For easier focus pulls, the focus scales are marked in both feet and meters on both sides of the lens barrel.
The T2.1 maximum aperture on this lens enables working in lower light levels and increases your control over depth of field. Additional features include an 18.9" close focus and an 80mm front diameter compatible with many matte boxes and adapters.
- Fast T2.1 maximum aperture enables capture in lower light levels and increases control over depth of field
- Multilayer coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears are compatible with follow focus and iris controls
- 11-blade iris produces smooth bokeh effects
|Min Focal Distance:
|12 Elements in 10 Groups
|φ80 ×98.5 mm
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.5 x 5 x 4.9"