- Carbon Fiber Extension Arm for Gimbals
- For Overhead/Low-Angle Movements & More
- 20" Collapsed Travel Length
- Maximum Length of 3.8' in Three Sections
- FAST Twist-Lock Length Extension
- 14.3 lb Payload
- Large Rubber Handgrips
- Protective Rubber Cap on the Bottom
The Manfrotto FAST GimBoom Carbon Fiber is a length-adjustable extension arm designed and optimized for handheld gimbals. With your gimbal attached to the 1/4"-20 screw on top, the GimBoom allows you to comfortably perform jib-like overhead and low-angle movements.
Featuring Manfrotto's FAST Twist-Lock technology, the GimBoom unlocks via a simple twist motion to let you extend it to a maximum length of 3.8' in three sections. When fully collapsed, it measures only 20", so it's easy to travel with—and even at this collapsed length, it functions as a useful extension handle for your gimbal.
The GimBoom is made of lightweight yet durable carbon fiber and supports up to 14.3 lb loads at full extension. Large rubber handgrips allow for a comfortable and secure hold, especially when considering their patterned design.
- Length-adjustable extension arm optimized for handheld gimbals
- Allows for jib-like overhead and low-angle movements
- FAST Twist-Lock technology
- Maximum length of 3.8' in three sections
- Travel-size compact collapsed length of only 20"
- Carbon fiber construction
- Supports up to 14.3 lb loads
- Large rubber handgrips
- 1/4"-20 mounting screw on top
- Accessory mounting threads near the top
- 3/8"-16 bottom threaded hole
- Protective rubber cap on the bottom
|Material of Construction||Carbon Fiber, Aluminum, Rubber|
|Weight Capacity||14.3 lb / 6.5 kg|
|Collapsed Length||20" / 51 cm|
|Maximum Length||3.8' / 1.15 m|
|Top Mount||1/4"-20 Male|
|Bottom Mount||3/8"-16 Female|
|Weight||1.76 lb / 0.8 kg|
|Package Weight||2.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.4 x 3.2 x 2.9"|