|Fits DJI Zenmuse X3 Camera Lens|
|Designed for Aerial Photography|
|Polarizer Cuts Reflections and Glare|
|3- and 4-Stop ND Filters|
|Slows Shutter Speed for Smoother Motion|
|Low-Profile and Lightweight|
|For Zenmuse X3 with OSMO / Inspire 1|
DJI Zenmuse X3 Filter 3-Pack_from_Polar Pro
The pack includes:
- polarizer filter
- 3-stop neutral density filter
- 4-stop neutral density filter
all designed specifically for the camera lens of the DJI Zenmuse X3.
Offering varying degrees of light reduction, ND filters are useful for slowing down the camera's shutter speed.
The filters all feature:
- glass lenses
- scratch resistance
- low-profile design
- (x1) Polarizer Filter
- The polarizer filter helps to reduce glare and improve color saturation. When filming from a quadcopter, a large amount of light is reflected back up towards the camera. The polarizer reduces the amount of glare bouncing off the ground. It can also be used to slow down the cameras shutter speed by reducing light by 1.6 stops.
- (x2) ND Filters
- The ND filters reduce light hitting the sensor, which slows down the camera's shutter speed. This creates a more natural looking motion blur that smoothes out footage. They can also be used for reducing lens flare while shooting into the sun and for toning down highlights while filming outdoors.
- The following ND filters are included:
- _ _ _ - ND8:_ _This ND cuts light by 3-stops
_ _ _ - ND16:_This ND cuts light by 4-stops
Note:_For the Zenmuse X3 camera, OSMO or Inspire 1 version. Does not fit lenses for the Zenmuse X5/X5R cameras.