The Deity Microphones SPD-1 Smart Power Distributor is the perfect solution for managing power in a sound bag or on a sound cart. This powerful and versatile device is designed to make your life on set easy and stress-free. With its triple DC inputs, hot-swappable functionality, support for both smart and non-smart batteries, seven power-output ports, and the ability to display battery telemetry data, the SPD-1 is designed to make your life on set as easy and stress-free as possible.
Triple DC Inputs
Two TA4F Power Inputs
- SPD-1 is compatible with any battery ranging from 12 to 18V. Users can hot swap between the two TA4 power inputs.
USB-C Power Input
- The USB-C input port is capable of providing regulated 12V into your system from wall power—useful when you are stationed in one place for a while and don’t want to use batteries.
- Verify that your USB-C power supply supports the 12V USB-C power standard and supplies enough watts. A USB-C laptop-style power supply is suggested.
Seven Power-Output Ports, Over Two Circuit Groups
- The six, unregulated 4-pin Hirose power-output ports enable you to power multiple devices simultaneously. The ports are divided across two power circuit groups (Group I and II), each with its own locking toggle switch switches, making it easy to turn your devices on and off without needing to power down your primary devices.
- The SPD-1 features an easy-access, front-facing 5V/2A USB-A port, making it simple to charge your devices and keep them powered up.
Two Locking Power Switches
- Group I Power Switch: Enables the Group I power outputs.
- Group II Power Switch: Enables the Group II power outputs.
- Pull and toggle right/left to enable or disable the power outputs Group I and II.
Monitor Power On Set
- The SPD-1 comes with the SPD-T4BATT TA4F to HiQ Battery CupF, specifically designed to hold a 2054 smart battery, known for its reliability and long battery life (battery available separately).
- To ensure you never run out of power at the wrong time, the SPD-T4BATT passes telemetry data from the battery to the SPD-1, which is then displayed on the SPD-1's 1.1" color screen. This provides you with all the information you need, like total power consumption, battery temperatures, voltage, battery life, and battery cycle count—especially important when stopping production or moving between locations.
Versatile Mounting Options
- The SPD-1 features dual 1/4”-20 threaded mounts, allowing you to mount the device in any position securely.
- The included reversible mounting clip makes it easy to change the device’s orientation as needed.
- Sound Devices MX-HIROSE DC input sled
- Sound Devices 633, 664, 688
- Sound Devices A10-RX A-TA3 adapter, A10-RX A-XLR
- Zaxcom Nova, Nova 2
- Zaxcom Deva 24
- Zoom F8, F8n, F8n Po, F4
- Lectrosonics SREXT SR mounting kit, DSR4EXT, DCR822
- Wisycom MCR54 end plate
- MiPro MR-90SC
- Sony UWP-D
SPD-1 Power Distribution at a Glance
- For large sound bags and small sound carts
- Triple DC inputs, hot-swappable
- Two TA4F inputs; one USB-C input
- Six 4-pin push unregulated outputs
- Easy-access USB-A charging port
- Suggested operating range is 12 to 18V
- Supports smart and non-smart batteries
- Displays battery telemetry data
- Measures total power consumption
- Two power circuit groups with locking toggle switches
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- 1.1" color screen
- Dual 1/4"-20 threaded mounts
- Reversible mounting clip