- 190Wh Lithium-Ion Gold Mount Battery
- Supports up to 12.8A Draw at 14.8V
- 12A at 14V, 6A at 28V Maximum Load
- Backlit Status LCD Display
The Gold mount Helix Prime 190Wh Dual-Voltage Battery from Core SWX is a professional battery designed for modern production workflows involving a wide range of equipment. The compact design means the battery takes up less space than previous-generation models to better fit gimbal stabilizers and other rigs where space is at a premium. Though the design is less space-consuming, the Helix Prime provides the same 190Wh capacity as its predecessors. To support various equipment types from small accessories to larger cinema cameras and lights, the Helix Prime supports a 12.8A, 14.8V continuous draw, and it also supports simultaneous dual-voltage output with a maximum load of 6A at 28V and a maximum load of 12A at 14V.
The Helix Prime features two 12V D-Tap outputs that can be used to power a camera, light source, monitor, recorder, or other power-hungry equipment. The LCD battery status display screen on the rear of the battery is backlit with a cool white illumination, and updates every few seconds to accurately reflect up-to-the-moment statistics including the runtime. The battery also includes RFID which allows you to connect an RFID reader app to monitor battery information remotely. Another handy feature is the ability to charge or discharge to 30% for safe storage or air transport using Voltbridge technology.
The battery itself is housed in Core SWX's classic overmolded casing with a rubberized finish that is resistant to impact and is easily grippable.
- 190Wh lithium-ion Gold mount battery
- Supports up to 12.8A continuous draw at 14.8V
- Dual-voltage output supports 12A at 14V, and 6A at 28V maximum load
- Rated at 2000 charge/discharge cycles
- Backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- Voltbridge RFID app support
- Two 12V D-Tap accessory outputs
- Non-slip, rubberized housing
- Storage/fly mode charge/discharge settings to 30%
|Mount / Series Type
|12 A (Peak)
6 A (Peak)
|2 x D-Tap Output
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|3.8 x 6.6 x 2.4" / 9.7 x 16.8 x 6.1 cm
|2.6 lb / 1.2 kg