- Vintage Cooke Speed Panchro Look
- Covers Full Frame Format
- Hardened PL Mount with /i Technology
- T2.2 to T22 Aperture Range
- 0.8 MOD Geared Focus & Aperture Rings
- 9-Blade Iris, Distance Markings in Feet
- Clickless Aperture Ring
- 4.1" Minimum Focus Distance
The Cooke 21mm Panchro/i Classic Full Frame Prime Lens combines the warm look of a vintage Cooke Speed Panchro with the convenience of the /i Technology lens data capture system. This updated full frame redesign works with both digital cinema and film cameras, features focus scales on both sides marked in feet, and covers full frame image formats. One of several focal lengths available, the 21mm prime incorporates a nine-blade iris for a cinematic bokeh, and it shares a common 110mm front diameter with the entire line. For optimal performance, the aberration, flare, and distortion correction extends over the entire image area and throughout the T2.2 to 22 aperture range. The Panchro/i Classic Primes are color-matched with Cooke's S4/i, 5/i, mini S4/i, and Anamorphic/i lenses.
Each Panchro/i Classic Prime lens sports both a hardened PL mount and a cable connection that use Cooke's /i Technology to transmit lens data, including focal length, aperture, focus, and depth of field to compatible cameras. The 21mm Panchro/i Classic Prime lens features a 4.1" minimum focus distance, a relatively light weight, and a compact length of 5". This lens is constructed with 0.8 MOD geared focus and iris rings for use with follow focus, zoom control, and wireless FIZ systems. A large lens barrel, an increased number of focus marks, and Cooke's cam-style focus movement enable precise focus pulls.
- Combines a warm vintage Cooke Speed Panchro look with the convenience of the /i Technology lens data capture system
- Covers up to full frame sensors
- Wide T2.2 to T22 aperture range
- Color-matched with other Cooke primes
- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor with common 110mm front diameter
- PL /i Technology mount will transfer lens data when used with compatible cameras
- Nine-bladed iris produces a cinematic bokeh (out-of-focus highlights)
- 270° of focus barrel rotation; 90° of aperture scale rotation
- Close focus of 4.1", minimum marked object distance of 11"
/i Technology-Compatible Cameras and Partners
Compatible with but not limited to:
Aaton, Andra, Angenieux, ARRI, Atomos, AVID Birger Engineering, Blackmagic Design, Canon, Cinematography Electronics CMotion, Codex, CW Sonderoptics, Element Technica, Fujinon, gbi, IB/E Optics Mark Roberts Motion Control, OptiTek, Ovide, Panavision, Preston Cinema Systems RED, Service Vision, Sony, The Foundry, The Pixel Farm, Transvideo, and Vision Research.
|Lens Mount||ARRI PL|
|Format||Full Frame (36 x 24 mm|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Full Frame: 92°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From Front of Lens: 4.1" / 103 mm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||110 mm|
|Filter Thread||105 mm|
|Length||5" / 126.9 mm|
|Weight||4.32 lb / 1.96 kg|