The BLUESHAPE BV090 GRANITE TWO 14.8V V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery is a moderately compact battery pack for applications requiring lighter setups. It features BLUESHAPE's impact-resistant GRANITE Series construction, which protects the interior connections against bumps and impacts and provides protection against dust and water. It's also equipped with GRANITE LINK Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing for remote, real-time status monitoring via an included iOS/Android mobile app. The BV090 GRANITE TWO is capable of discharging up to 7A continuously without overheating or suffering performance loss.
Two P-Tap power output ports are available on the sides for devices operating at 14.8V nominal voltage. They provide up to 5A of power and are electronically and independently protected against shorts and overload so not to compromise the battery's main supply. A 5 LED gauge on the side confirms remaining capacity at the press of a push button next to it. Each LED accounts for 20% capacity and the right-most LED begins to blink when capacity falls below 10%. There's no memory effect and the battery can be charged at any time.
The battery features integrated safety, balancing, and monitoring technology and is capable of providing digital communication to enabled cameras and other devices. This model has no IATA restrictions and can be transported in reasonable quantities in hand luggage, or in checked-in luggage if installed in your equipment. You can charge the battery using any BLUESHAPE charger for V-Mount Li-Ion batteries, such as the CVTR2 2 Channel Sequential Portable Charger.
- GRANITE LINK Wi-Fi real-time status monitoring on a free-to-download iOS/Android app
- 14.8V nominal voltage
- 10.8V - 16.8V voltage range
- 90Wh, 6.2Ah nominal capacity
- 7A maximum discharge current
- Integrated safety, balancing and monitoring technology
- Digital communication with enabled devices
- Two P-Tap ports provide up to 5A power and are protected against shorts and overload
- 5 LED gauge with capacity-check push button
- No memory effect
- No IATA restrictions; transportable in reasonable quantities in hand luggage, or in checked-in luggage if installed in the equipment
- GRANITE LINK
- Status Monitoring, Security Features, Rental Features, and More:
- The BV090 TWO is enabled with GRANITE LINK, which is Wi-Fi connectivity allowing for remote, real-time status monitoring via an included iOS/Android mobile app. Using GRANITE LINK you can check data such as State of Charge, Expected Time to Empty, Cell Temperature, Remaining Capacity, Full Charge Capacity, and Cycle Count. The state of charge and remaining runtime are updated in real time based on the actual load conditions.
- An operator, camera assistant, or technical director can easily monitor the state of batteries in close proximity without having to physically press the button to check on the actual battery. Multiple batteries can be monitored simultaneously from a single device. Additional features through the app allow you to Identify, Lock, Unlock, and Connect to a different network. A Rental Mode is available to limit the period of use when the battery is leased.
- If you use multiple batteries, all can be connected to the same Wi-Fi network so that one or more smartphones with the app installed can monitor the batteries at the same time without the need of special pairing procedures.
- Avoid unauthorized use of the battery (batteries) by locking it when not in use. The battery will stop releasing any power although enabled to charge. This feature is password protected.
- If you'll be renting the battery out, you can limit its usage to just the period your customers have paid for, either a number of days or a certain amount of runtime. When these expire, whichever comes first if both are set, the battery pack will stop releasing power. The user is always notified of the residual runtime through the app.
- Additionally, if you use multiple batteries, you can temporarily change each battery name and rearrange the list to help you easily identify the battery in use. You can also easily find a specific battery by pushing a button on the app that will make the topmost LED of the battery flash so you can spot it.
- You can also receive alerts when the battery (batteries) is close to empty or close to full.
- GRANITE Construction The GRANITE construction features strong resistance to impacts and bumps, ideal for harsh production environments.
- Modular Design
- The lithium ion cells are secured inside the pack in a reinforced modular cage. All the metal interconnections and the electronic BMS board are integrated with the cells making a single core. No wiring is used. The metal, cell-to-cell tabs have been thickened using lower resistance alloy for improved welding strength and superior electrical conductivity. P-Tap ports are modularly deployed on each pack side and externally protected with snap on rubber caps.
- Solid Construction
- The external V-Bracket is screwed to the inner core through the bottom case, by means of a reinforcement metal plate. The outer battery pack shells wrap the inner core and clamp it with eight perimeter screws. A colored rubber gasket is sandwiched in the middle between the outer shells to improve water resistance.
- Resin Shells
- The outer shells are made of 4mm thick automotive grade plastic resin featuring superb toughness and impact resistance even at low temperatures.
- IP54 Certified
- The outer shell and insulation are rated IP54, which guarantees protection and safety of operations against dust and water.
- Improved Longevity
- The battery system as a whole will benefit from the robustness of the GRANITE construction because of the reduced risk of internal disconnection or malfunction caused by unexpected crashes. GRANITE models have been subjected to intensive testing, including several drops from heights up to 6.5 ft without suffering internal and external critical damages that render them unusable.
|Mount / Series Type||V-Mount|
|Capacity (Wh)||90 Wh|
|Output Voltage||14.8 VDC|
|Maximum Load||7 A|
|Accessory Port||2 x D-Tap|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.7 x 6.7 x 1.5" / 95.0 x 170.0 x 40.0 mm|
|Weight||1.7 lb / 0.77 kg|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.898 x 5.512 x 1.732"|