- Power Using Existing Battery System
- Fits Odyssey7 and Odyssey7Q
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Mounting
- 5/8" Socket for C-Stand or Light Stand
- Dual Foam Handgrips
- Bulkhead for Adding BNC Connectors
- All-Metal, Aluminum Construction
The Odyssey7 Power Bracket Dual Sony L Series from Nebtek is a powering solution for the Convergent Design Odyssey7 and Odyssey7Q field recorder/monitor hybrids, allowing them to be powered from an existing video battery system. In addition, it acts as a cage by providing a combination of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes that can be used either for mounting the Odyssey7 on a camera or rig, or adding additional accessories to the Odyssey7. On top of that, there is a 5/8" socket in case you want to mount it on a light stand or C-stand.
The Power Bracket includes a pair of handles to make it easier for the director or another member of the crew to monitor the footage without interfering with the camera. Finally, a bulkhead on the underside of the bracket features cutouts for the installation of optional BNC connectors to help keep your cables organized.
- Use your existing video camera batteries to power the Odyssey7 or Odyssey7Q. Options are available for Anton Bauer or IDX (Sony-style V-mount) professional batteries, or to use one or two Panasonic, JVC, Canon, or Sony compatible camcorder-style batteries
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes allow the bracket to be mounted on camera rigs as well as let you add additional accessories to the Odyssey7. There is also a 5/8" socket for C-stands and light stands
- Bulkhead provides cutouts for optional BNC connectors to help with cable organization
- All metal, aluminum construction with foam handgrips