The ARRI SkyPanel X21 Modular LED Panel is a native soft and native hard light technology, setting a new bar not only in terms of dimming and color science, but also in output and beam quality for medium to long throws. With up to 4,800 lux at 10 m / 32.8 ft and eight pixels per unit; dynamic CCT range of 1,500 K – 20,000 K; six-color full-spectrum color engine; wireless control; integrated power supply; advanced networking possibilities; and an IP66 rating, the SkyPanel X is an all-weather lighting solution tailored to established workflows
The SkyPanel X is your all-weather lighting solution. Engineered and IP66 certified for resilience against rain, storms, and cold water pressure washers, these lights embody innovation, reliability, and durability.
- High-lumen output
- Flicker-free low-end dimming from 100 to 0% for close-ups
- Adaptable for traditional SkyPanel techniques and the new X21 Dome
- Create 8-pixel patterns for effects
- Efficient and simplified workflow for quick and easy setup
- The light outputs an optimal rounded beam with maximum punch and quality
- Create a long-throw fixture with high-performance Skypanel HyPer Optic
- Higher output than a 2.5kW open-face HMI lamp when used in the X23 configuration
- Unique pixel looks
- Ideal on a cherry picker, through windows, or bounced
- Upgrade your lighting setup easily with modular SkyPanel X units
- Get a reliable power supply for all lights via a single daisy-chained power cable
- Benefit from toolless frames with a quick-lock system
- Maximum control capabilities in only one DMX profile
Explore the multiple control options for SkyPanel X, including the robust all-weather control panel, ARRI's new LiCo App for Bluetooth control, LumenRadio's wireless integration, DMX-512A, RDM, Art-Net 4, sACN, LAN IP, CRMX Classic, CRMX2, W-DMX G3 / G4 / G4S / G5, BLE, and Native Bluetooth 5.0.
With LiOS3, many new software features away, such as one single DMX profile when used in X22 or X23 configurations, new DMX presets, and new ARRI ALEXA modes.
SkyPanel X Digital Twin
ARRI's SkyPanel X digital twin represents the forefront of digital innovation, offering precise virtual lighting simulations. ARRI's digital twin technology transforms cinematic lighting workflows from preproduction to postproduction.
Featuring 3D models, authentic characteristics, and intuitive interfaces, it equips filmmakers with advanced tools. Visualize, manage, and collaborate effortlessly, boosting efficiency, consistency, and creativity in film production.
The X21 can be used with soft light close to the talent in low-end, flicker-free dimming conditions while adjusting the X21's color science to the ALEV 3 and ALEV 4 sensors of ARRI ALEXA cameras with the ARRI ALEXA modes.
The SkyPanel X when paired with the HyPer Optic delivers a punchy light source, ideal through windows with diffusion. It offers an alternative to traditional point-source lights since you get the punch and rounded beam but with all the advantages of LED lights.