- 98Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Supports up to 8A Continuous Draw
- Slim Design for Handheld and Gimbal Use
- 5-Step LED Battery Capacity Gauge
- Weather-Resistant P-Tap Power Port
- USB Power Output Port
The slim but powerful Gold mount Anton Bauer Go 90 Battery can be used to power your Gold mount camera or other pro video gear. Though slim, and suitable for use when shooting handheld or on a gimbal, the battery has a 98Wh capacity and supports power draws up to a total of 8A.
It features a simple, intelligent, and easy-to-understand 5-LED battery gauge, with each LED block representing 10% battery capacity remaining. The LED gauge is activated with a tap of a button, and it turns off by itself to save power. The battery incorporates standard power output accessories including a P-tap, which is weather resistant, and a USB power output port. In addition to being weather resistant, the P-Tap can also be used to charge the battery with a compatible P-Tap charger.
- This slim and lightweight battery has a capacity of 98Wh, to provide power to run your camera or device without sacrificing performance
- The G0 90 battery supports continuous power draws up to 8A total across the Gold mount and accessory power ports.
- It has a working temperature range of 14 to 122°F, and the P-Tap port is weather resistant
- You can charge the battery with an Anton Bauer or third-party Gold mount charger, as well as a compatible P-Tap charger (charger not included)
- A 5-LED indicator power gauge displays the batteries remaining power in 20% increments
|Mount / Series Type
|1 x D-Tap Output
1 x USB Type-A Output
|14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|5.98 x 3.74 x 1.85" / 15.2 x 9.5 x 4.7 cm
|1.54 lb / 0.7 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.4 x 4.7 x 2.8"