The Amaran P60x LED Panel 3-Light Kit is an expanded bi-color LED panel designed for content creators, videographers, and indie filmmakers. Its optical design (45 degree) allows the P60x to use its 60W bi-color LED chipset to produce high-intensity light output, measuring a staggering 5,070+ lux at 1 meter (5600K). In addition, using the control knobs or the built-in Sidus Link App integration, users can adjust the color temperature of the P60x between 3200K-6500K. Using the Sidus Link app, users can also take advantage of specialized tools such as Source Match and Custom FX.
The Amaran P60x also accomplishes these feats while maintaining excellent color rendering scores of CRI ≥95 and TLCI ≥97. The P60x can be operated using the included AC Power Supply or two Sony NP-F Style batteries for over an hour. When connected to AC Power, the P60x can also charge NP-F Style batteries, making it the perfect multi-tool for content creators.
With the unique design of the P60x, users can attach the included collapsible soft box to the four corners of the panel without any tools or screws. The P60x also includes a 45 degree light control grid for the soft box, limiting spill light and easily attaching using hook-andloop
The amaran P60 series is compact, lightweight, and portable, making it a flexible tool for any video. As a 3-light kit users can take advantage of the multiple fixtures to create simple 3-point lighting setups, or light larger spaces with the same portable fixtures.
The Amaran P60x is ideal for content creators, indie filmmakers, and videographers who need a portable and flexible lighting solution that can use or charge NP-F Style batteries, in addition to AC power. Creators who prefer a simple bi-color experience compared to a fullcolor panel will realize the P60x is the perfect companion for their shooting style.
The optical design of the panel light gives the naturally mediumsized source strong output while maintaining the ability to be softened in less than a minute with the included collapsible soft box.
The Sidus Link App integration also makes the Amaran P60x perfect for users who prefer to adjust settings without touching their light so they can spend more time in front of or behind their camera. With the Source Match function, matching the color temperature of the environment has never been easier.
- 60W Output Bi-Color Lensed LED Panel
- 78W Max Power Draw
- 5,070+ lux @ 1 meter (5600K)
- CCT: 3,200K to 6,500K Expanded Bi-Color
- Super Accurate Color Rendition, CRI: ≥95, TLCI: ≥97, SSI (Tungsten): ≥84, SSI (D56): ≥72
- Stepless Dimming from 0 to 100%
- Sidus Link App Compatible
- Unique LED Configuration Creates More Organic Shadows
- Ultra-quiet Active Cooling System
- Click Control Knobs to Cycle CCT & Brightness Presets
- 4 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Strobe. Fireworks, & Pulse
- Integrated Sony NP-F Battery Plates
- Charges Sony NP-F Style Batteries
- Locking DC Input
- D-Tap Battery Operable using “D-Tap Power Cable (2-Pin)” (Sold Separately)
- OLED display
- Tool-less Soft Box with Light Control Grid (45°)
- Soft Box Collapses Down to 20cm (7.87in)
- Three 1/4-20” Mounting Points
- Tilting Mounting Support with Umbrella Holder
- Soft Carrying Case Included
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 Degrees C ~ 45 Degrees C