- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
Designed as the standard lens of the ZM system, the black Planar T* 50mm f/2 ZM from ZEISS is a bright normal-length prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Utilizing the classic Planar optical design, this lens achieves high resolution, sharpness, and even illumination across the entire image field for accurate rendering. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity, and its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Planar optical concept helps to produce a high degree of sharpness and resolution from edge to edge, as well as notable flare resistance.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:12|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||43 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2 x 2.7" / 52 x 68 mm|
|Weight||8.1 oz / 230 g|
|Package Weight||0.715 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.75 x 4.35 x 3.1"|