- For 19mm & 15mm Studio Offset Rods
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Screws
- Y-Bracket with Rollers for DSLR Lenses
- Vertical & Horizontal Adjustments
- Small & Large Support Extensions
The 19mm/15mm studio Universal Lens Support from Wooden Camera is designed to support heavy lenses with rigs using either 19mm or 15mm studio offset rod configurations. It includes a 1/4"-20 screw cap for attaching to tripod collars and select cinema lenses, a 3/8"-16 cap for attaching to cinema lenses with a standard ARRI support foot, and a Y-bracket with rubber rollers designed for use DSLR type lenses that lack a support foot.
The lens support clamps onto 19mm or 15mm studio offset rods using thumbwheels found at the side of each rod port. To align the lens support, a thumbscrew is loosened which allows you to slide the tightening knob to the desired position. Extra lateral room is provided to help accommodate for skewed baseplates. The tightening knob also offers vertical adjustment to accommodate lenses of different heights. For smaller lenses, small and large support extensions are included.
- Compatible with 19mm and 15mm studio offset rod configurations
- Tightening screw with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 attachments
- Y-Bracket with rubber rollers for lens without tripod foot support
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Small and large support extensions included for use with smaller diameter lenses
|Dimensions||5.6 x 1.6 x 1.4" (14.28 x 4.09 x 3.46 cm)|
|Weight||7.3 oz (208 g)|
|Package Weight||0.455 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6 x 3.75 x 1.95"|