- Sony E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
Affording an expansive field of view, the Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical III Lens from Voigtlander is dedicated to full-frame Sony E-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to limit distortion and maintain consistent illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. One aspherical element is also used in the 11 elements, 9 groups design, and helps to reduce spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. The manual focus design affords fine-tuned control over focus placement, along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8", and a Selective Aperture Control System allows you to de-click the manual aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment to benefit filmmaking applications.
- Incredibly wide 15mm focal length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 110° angle of view. It is also compatible with APS-C models where it will produce a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Updated Heliar optical design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination, eliminate color fringing, and reduce distortion; making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8".
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional 1/3-stop clicks for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Built-in lens hood guards the front lens element and also helps to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
|Lens Format Coverage
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|11.81" / 30 cm
|11 Elements in 9 Groups
|58 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|2.61 x 2.66" / 66.4 x 67.5 mm
|10.37 oz / 294 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.25 x 4.5 x 4.45"