- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Classic Heliar Optical Design
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- All Metal Barrel and Focus Ring
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Hood Included
Inspired by the lenses and aesthetics of yester-year, the Voigtlander Heliar Classic 50mm f/1.5 is a unique normal-length prime intended to provide you with vintage image quality. While most of today's lenses are designed for maximum sharpness and color saturation, this lens provides you with something different and renders slightly muted colors and subtlety soft renditions. Ideal for portrait, street, and reportage photography, this lens features an all metal lens barrel and the metal focus ring is machined with a classic diamond pattern. The engraved cross hatch pattern gives both improved operability with a texture that doesn't slip in either directions. It also adds to the physical beauty and tactile appeal of the lens.
- Versatile normal-length prime lens is characterized by a bright, fast f/1.5 maximum aperture to control depth of field for selective focus techniques, as well as to benefit working in low-light conditions.
- Six elements in three groups for vintage Heliar optical design provides classic image quality with slightly muted color reproduction and slightly soft renditions.
- All metal lens barrel with a diamond-patterned focus ring.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
- 10-blade diaphragm for a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Format Coverage
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|19.7" / 50 cm
|6 Elements in 3 Groups
|49 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|2.2 x 1.6" / 56.8 x 41.9 mm
|9 oz / 255 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.9 x 4.6 x 4.5"