The Vocas USBP-15 MkII Baseplate can be used for converting your camera into a shoulder mount camera. It is designed for use with Canon EOS C200 camera. The baseplate package includes one Canon EOS C200 Dovetail Adapter Plate, one Standard Shoulder Pad, and two 15mm aluminum rods (8.3").
The Dovetail Adapter Plate features four attachment points, enabling you to mount the Canon EOS C200 Camera. It is also compatible with Vocas Cage Kit.
The included rubber shoulder pad allows you to comfortably capture shoulder-mounted shots. The shoulder pad can be placed in three positions without using any tools.
- Height-adjustable 15mm front rails
- Fixed rear 15mm rails
- Horizontal, toolless, adjustable soft rubber shoulder pad
- Integrated rosette attachments
- Adjustable dovetail camera plate for optimal balance
- Integrated Sony VCT-14 style quick-release plate
- Toolless VCT-14 rear adjustment
|Length||Front/Rear Rails: 8.26" (210 mm)|
|Diameter||Front/Rear Rails: 0.59" (15 mm)|
|Weight||31 oz (885 g)|