- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 6mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- 210° Angle of View
- Circular Fisheye Design
- Manual Focus Design
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
Presenting an immensely wide field of view within a truly compact package, the Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Fisheye provides a huge 210° angle of view for Sony E mirrorless cameras. As a circular fisheye, this lens is characterized by its noticeable distortion and bulb-like visual appearance. The greater-than-180° angle of view also enables making full 360° stitched panoramas with just two shots. The lens also sports a bright f/2.8 design for working in available lighting conditions and its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3.1" away for true close-up shooting. Additionally, the fisheye design retains almost full depth of field when stopped down to f/5.6 for consistent and even sharpness.
- Ultra wide-angle 4mm f/2.8 prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 6mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Exceptionally wide 210° angle of view along with a circular fisheye design produces a highly distorted image for creative applications as well as the potential to stitch images together for full 360° panoramas.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 3.1".
- Lightweight and small design makes this lens suitable for use on drones as well as being ideal for VR imaging, action sports filming, or virtual tours.
|Focal Length||4mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 6mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||210°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.15" / 8 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Package Weight||0.76 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.8 x 3.6 x 3.4"|