- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Maximum Magnification: 2:1
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.7"
- Manual Focus Design
- 13-Blade Diaphragm
Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Canon RF-mount Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, color fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. The lens's manual focus design also suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 9.7". Additionally, a 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 9.7" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||24.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.72" / 24.7 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||2:1|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.83 x 6.1" / 72 x 155 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 638 g|
|Package Weight||2.725 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 5.2 x 5"|