VAXIS STORM 3000FT HD 0-Latency Sandwich Wireless Transmitter with Pass Through Power
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
- One and only multi camera master, capable of handling up to 8+ cameras transmitting wireless
- True line-of-sight range 3000+ft
- Pass through time code, flags, and metadata
- Gold mount/ V-mount options
- Recessed connector ports for durability
- Smart/Manual fan speed control
- Future firmware upgrade for encryption
- 0 latency mode and Alexa Instant play back mode available
STORM 3000 the only solution for top productions doing multicamera (more than 4) shoots. Its exceptional performance has been tested on set at FOX’s Lethal weapon TV series and is been reviewed by the 1st AC James Rydings to be best for modern day multicamera shoots. If used with STORM 5000 MIMO antenna, range can be boosted up to more than a mile. It is also compatible with all STORM line devices to provide a professional package for top ACs and DPs!
True line-of-sight range is tested at 3000+ft stable and will pass through flags, timecode and metadata. The STORM 3000 is a real work horse that targets rental market and high-end shows, features because of its extreme durability and ability to be used with 8+ cameras transmitting wireless feed at the same time. If users wish to optimize their transmission stability, a VAXIS spectrum analyzer can be used to tell channel plans that best suit your location shoot.
Durable Exterior Design
The STORM 3000 is a brand-new design. The recessed ports prevent the most common damage on sets, dropping. I/O ports and switch are on the same side making the unit a lot more accessible and provides better flexibility when rigging. Its low-profile design makes it the best company for Russian arm, jib, crane and Steadicam works.
OLED Info Readout
With the high bright OLED display, users will have access all information that are crucial to making a shoot possible. From battery voltage, video formats, channel, fan speed, transmission mode and transmission strength.