The Upgrade Innovations Rudy Arm Articulating Arm (Short) with Friction Loc and Kipp Wing is an industry tough articulating arm that is built for universal use. he unique combination of our custom pivot clamp, universal mounting studs and o-ring design rods makes the Rudy Arm system the new industry favourite for strength and versatility. It easily mounts to cameras and mounting platforms to hold lights, monitors and other accessories. The Rudy Arm is completely customizable to meet the needs of the individual and has endless applications.
Toughest Articulating Arm in the Industry
Short Arm System Includes:
- 1x Pivot Clamp (choose between our ball-loc and friction-loc pivot clamps)
- 2x universal mounting pins with 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads
- O-Ring Kit
- Total reach of 11cm/4.33″
- Load Capacity of 10kg/22lb
- Weight: 0.12kg/4.3 oz
The Rudy Arm system allows you to add or remove sections of the arm as needed and each component on the arm will fit any other 15mm system (always check load rating when re-configuring parts). The Rudy Arm is truly a professional transforming system, that can be adapted to almost any application on your camera and on set.
What makes the Rudy Arm Unique ?
- Easy local control and single point locking mechanisms on pivot clamps
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment support.
- Quick lever adjustment gives you freedom of movement
Captive O-Ring Design
- Rods are outfitted with small grooves that accept two O-ring sizes
- Smaller friction o-rings allow for controlled clamp adjustment along the rod.
- Larger captive o-rings keep the clamps and rod-ends captive when adjusting.
Universal Mounting Pin
- 3 industry standard mounting options
- 15mm mounting pin with male or female threads
- Combination of 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads allow you to change thread size quickly
- Cross holes help to wrench pin into place with a standard Hex-KeyBall-Loc Pivot Clamps
Friction-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Industry strong friction disks
- Best used for fine adjustments
- 360 degree position lock down
Ball-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Rosette style ball-lock with heat treated ball bearings
- Positive locking system that allows for adjust-ability
- Superior strength and load capacity because of inter-locking balls
- Ball bearings are in-bedded in the locking surface and assured by our limited lifetime warranty
- Solidly built with Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.