SHAPE RED DSMC2 Shim Plate for ARRI Standard Bridge Plate (15/19mm Studio Rod Support)
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.50 LBS
- For RED DSMC2, EPIC, SCARLET & RAVEN
- For RED DRAGON, MONSTRO, HELIUM & GEMINI
- Made from CNC Machined Aluminum
- Correct Lens Center to Rod Center Height
- 5 x 3/8"-16 Camera Mounting Holes
- 2 x 3/8"-16 Captive Tie-Down Screws
- 4 x Rubber Pads to Cushion Your Camera
The SHAPE RED DSMC2 Shim Plate for ARRI Standard Bridge Plate is made from CNC machined aluminum and enables you to mount your RED DSMC2 camera—such as the EPIC, SCARLET, RAVEN, DRAGON, MONSTRO, HELIUM, or GEMINI—onto a 15 or 19mm studio bridge plate and maintain the industry-standard 85mm distance from lens center to rod center. This distance allows your rod-mounted accessories, such as follow focus units and matte boxes, to work properly with your RED camera.
The plate features five threaded camera mounting holes, enabling you to mount your camera forward of back-of-center of the plate, and providing additional adjustment that comes in handy when balancing the system. Two included captive 3/8"-16 tie-down screws travel with the plate and won't fall out when the camera is not mounted on the plate. Four rubber pads on the top of the plate help cushion your camera, holding it secure.
- The machined plate ensures the correct lens center-to-rod center height when mounting your RED DSMC2 camera on a standard ARRI compatible 15 or 19mm studio bridge plate.
- The rubber pads allow you to mount your camera onto the plate while avoiding metal-to-metal contact between your camera and the plate.
|Material of Construction||CNC machined aluminum |
|Mounting Threads||5 x 3/8"-16 holes|
|Dimensions||3.50 x 3.50 x 0.39" / 8.89 x 8.89 x 0.99 cm|
|Weight||0.29 lb / 0.13 kg|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.6 x 5.5 x 2.4"|