Sachtler DA-100L Long Aluminum Tripod Legs (100mm Bowl)
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 20.00 LBS
- 100mm Bowl Fitting
- Single Stage Tall Legs
- Supports Up to 77 Pounds
- Height Range from 26 to 56"
- Aluminum Construction
- Dual Spiked Feet
The Sachtler DA-100 L Long Tripod (100mm Bowl) is a one-stage, aluminum tripod featuring the Sachtler rotary clamping system. The torque provided by the rotary clamps securely locks the legs for use with heavier camera rigs weighing up to 77 pounds. With a folded length of 32", this taller tripod extends from 26 to 56" when using a ground-level spreader, and from 28 to 56" with a mid-level spreader (spreader not included).
Dual spiked feet enable the DA-100 L to be used with separately available flat rubber feet. This tripod includes a hook for hanging a weight like a sandbag in setups calling for maximum stability.
- Rotary clamping leg locks provide sufficient torque to support camera rigs up to 77 pounds
- Single stage, 100mm bowl base tripod
- Height range of 26 to 57" when used with a ground-level spreader, and 28 to 56" with a mid-level spreader
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction
|Head Mount Type||100 mm Bowl|
|Load Capacity||77 lb / 35 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||55.9" / 142 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||25.6" / 65 cm|
|Folded Length||32.3" / 82 cm|
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Package Weight||8.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.0 x 7.0 x 7.0"|