- Adapt Camera or Lens to Arca-Type Clamp
- 1/4"-20 Mount, Non-Slip Surface
- 3.0" Length, Two Slots for Mount
- Prevents Obstruction of Batteries, Ports
- Compatible with 1/4"-20 Mounts
- Three 1/4"-20 Female Accessory Threads
- Dual, Anti-Slip Retaining Screws
- Built-In Strap Loops
- Durable, Aluminum-Alloy Construction
This black, Universal 3.0" Arca-Type Quick Release Plate from ProMediaGear provides the ability to adapt a camera, lens, sport optic, or an accessory to an Arca-type compatible quick release clamp.
Cameras, lenses, sport optics, or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the plate, which measures 3.0" long. The plate's 1/4"-20 mount can be placed at any one of two slots along its surface to help ensure that both the plate and the mount are arranged in a manner that does not obstruct battery doors or access ports.
While in use, two rubberized, anti-slip strips along the plate's top surface help prevent unwanted rotation of a connected device. For direct attachment to accessories such as a tripod or straps that feature 1/4"-20 mounts, the underside of the plate is tapped with three 1/4"-20 female accessory threads.
The underside also features dual retaining screws to prevent the plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp it is placed on is opened. Two integrated loops, one on either side of the plate, provide an additional option that is both convenient and reliable, for attaching a strap.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this Universal 3.0" Arca-Type Quick Release Plate is durable while remaining lightweight.
- Provides the ability to adapt a camera, lens, sport optic, or an accessory to an Arca-type compatible quick release clamp
- 1/4"-20 mount allows connection to a compatible device
- Mount can be placed at any one of two points along the plate to help ensure that neither the plate nor the mount is arranged in a manner that obstructs battery doors or access ports
- Two rubberized, anti-slip strips along the plate's top surface help prevent unwanted rotation of a connected device
- Three 1/4"-20 female accessory threads for direct connection to a 1/4"-20 mount
- Dual retaining screws prevent the plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp it is placed on is opened
- Integrated loops, one on either side of the plate, provide an option for connecting a strap
- Constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while remaining lightweight
ProMediaGear PX3 Specs
|Compatibility||Can be mounted to Arca-type compatible quick release clamps; accepts cameras, lenses, sport optics, or accessories with 1/4"-20 tripod socket|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum-alloy|
|Dimensions||3.0 x 1.5 x 0.4" (7.6 x 3.8 x 1.0 cm)|
|Weight||1.5 oz (45.0 g)|
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.8 x 3.6 x 1.1"|