- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 lb
- Arca-Swiss Type Compatible Mount
- Smooth Pan, Stable Balance, Tight Lock
- Separate Adjustment & Locking Mechanisms
- Hard Anodized 6061 Aluminum Alloy Build
- Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Repositionable Over-Sized Knobs
- 3/8"-16 Thread Tripod Mount
- Built-in Level
- Made in U.S.A.
The Katana Gimbal Head from ProMediaGear is capable of supporting up to 50 lb of equipment and provides smooth movement and stable support for even the longest telephoto lenses. An Arca-Swiss type clamp mount enables the attachment of a compatible plate to the head. Separate locking and adjustment mechanisms allow friction adjustment without instability or parts coming apart. Camera and lens positions can be adjusted smoothly with one hand and a balanced position maintained without tightening.
The Katana is made of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined parts. Maintenance free, weather-sealed ball bearings enable the head's smooth movements and over-sized knobs can be removed and repositioned for more comfortable adjustments.
- 50 lb load capacity; capable of supporting long telephoto lenses
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanisms, separate from assembly mounts, adjust friction without loosening parts.
- Arca-Swiss type compatible clamp
- Hard anodized 6061 aluminum alloy
- Sealed ball bearings provide smooth movements
- Large knobs are easy to tighten and loosen and be removed or repositioned
- Built-in level
- Lenses with tripod collars can be utilized with optional long plate