Manfrotto 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod with 509HD Video Head and Padded Carry Bag
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 23.00 LBS
Load Capacity up to 29 lb (13.1 kg)
4-Step Counterbalance Mechanism
Advance Balancing Recorder
3-Stage Carbon Fiber Legs
Advanced Leg Angle Selector
Screw-in 75/100mm Ball Adaptor
The 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod with 509HD Video Head and Padded Carry Bag offers a complete tripod solution for professional video camera systems weighing up to 29 lb (13.1 kg). A 4-step counterbalance mechanism of the 509HD head ensures optimum balance and allows the videographer to get the camera in position quickly. The tripod head features ergonomic adjustments, easy-link connectors and uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components. Featuring the Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements.
A unique Advance Balancing Recorder feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on. This electronic ABR feature reduces the time needed for setting up and balancing your camera system on the tripod head.
The 536 video tripod legs feature a 3-stage design which comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment. Carbon fiber ensures sturdy construction and extremely light weight (7.1 lb / 3.25 kg) for a professional video camera tripod. The leg angle selector allows you to quickly adjust the leg angles in a precise way.
A padded bag included in the kit is useful to store as well as carry the 536 tripod legs with the 509HD head.
- • Complete tripod solution for professional video camera systems
- • Comes in a padded bag for storage and transport
- • 509HD Tripod Head - Tripod head for professional video applications
- • Load capacity up to 29 lb (13.1 kg)
- • Optimum balance and quick set-ups via 4-step counterbalance mechanism
- • Ergonomic adjustments and easy-link connectors
- • Uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components
- • Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements
- • Advance Balancing Recorder (ABR) feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on
- • ABR reduces camera setting up / balancing time
- • 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs - Three leg sections allow for a more compact form-factor
- • With total load capacity up to 55 lb (25 kg), the legs comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment
- • Durable and lightweight carbon fiber construction ensures excellent stability and portability.
- • Leg angle selector allows you to quickly adjust the leg angles in a precise way
- • Screw-in 75/100 mm adaptor offers flexibility to accept different industry standard half-ball heads
|Load Capacity||29 lb (13.1 kg)|
|Counter Balance System||Yes|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes|
|Material||Carbon fiber tubing + magnesium castings|
|Head Attachment Fitting||Screw-in 75/100 mm adaptor|
|Leg Stages/Sections||3-stage / 4-sections|
|Maximum Height||80" (2,030 mm)|
|Minimum Height||10.2" (260 mm)|
|Folded Length||28" (710 mm)|