100mm Bowl Fitting
Supports Up to 88 Pounds
Height Range 8.8 to 71.9"
Carbon Fiber Construction
Spiked Feet with Retractable Covers
Independent Leg Spread
Foam Cushion Top Sections
Integrated Leg Strap
With a 100mm bowl providing a wide base to level and balance your head/camera, the_Stabilo 3-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs_from_Cartoni_are suitable for use on productions ranging from ENG/EFP to independent films. The legs feature three-stage design supporting up to 88 pounds of camera and accessories, yet the legs weigh less than 7 pounds owing to their carbon fiber construction.
The legs feature a working height range of 8.8 to just under 72", providing a stable working platform. The legs feature a spreaderless design, independent leg spread, three pre-set locking positions. The integrated spiked feet with spin-down rubber boots allow you to move easily from exteriors to interiors or delicate surfaces. Each leg incorporates foam top sections for comfort, and the legs feature and integrated leg strap which secures the legs for transport or storage.
- __ The carbon fiber construction provides strong stable platform that can support up to 88 pounds at full extension.
- __ The legs feature independent twist locks for each stage.
- __ Independent leg spread allows you to position your legs in odd shaped areas.
- __ Each leg features three clearly marked pre-set locking positions.
- __ The feet incorporate metal spikes, which are most useful on soft surfaces, such as beaches, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on interiors, hard, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down rubber spike covers which provide extra grip on these surfaces than the metal spikes and will provide scratch protection to most delicate surfaces.
- __ A split ring is attached to the base of the head fitting, which you can use to attach an optional shoulder strap.