- Covers Full Frame
- 40.8mm Image Circle
- MFT Mount
- Suitable for 8K Image Capture
The MFT mount Tokina 135mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens with focus scales marked in feet provides an image circle that more than covers full-frame sensors and is designed to provide sharp images even when recording images at 8K resolution. This 135mm focal length lens shares the same form factor, lens gear position, and front barrel diameter as the other Tokina Cinema Vista prime lenses, enabling quick on-set lens changes. It features a maximum T-stop of 1.5, useful when shooting in low-light situations or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look. The use of aspherical elements and lens coatings help to greatly limit chromatic aberrations.
The 9-bladed iris provides round, out of focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing and features geared manual focus and iris rings. Markings on both sides of the lens barrel make it readable from either side of the camera. The lens features a shimmable MFT mount, and the front of the lens is 114mm in diameter with a built-in 1/4"-20 support foot that helps support the lens with the aid of an optional 1/4"-20 rod-mounted lens support (not included).
- The 135mm T1.5 MFT mount prime lens is capable of focusing images on a sensor with full 8K resolution and features a 40.8mm image circle, which easily covers standard-sized full-frame sensors.
- The use of a 9-blade iris produces a smooth round appearance to out-of-focus specular highlights. The iris also produces a pleasing bokeh, referring to natural-looking out-of-focus areas of the image. The iris is manual and features smooth movement without click stops for smooth exposure adjustments while recording.
- The lens has markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera.
- The lens shares the same front lens diameters and gear positioning on the focus and iris rings as the other lenses in the series, making lens switching quick and convenient.
- Designed to minimize variations in the angle of view while focusing, a phenomenon known as focus breathing. This feature is extremely important while pulling focus, especially on static shots, where focus breathing is more noticeable.
- Features threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 112mm screw-on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without taking up a filter stage in a matte box.
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Image Circle||40.8 mm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||114 mm|
|Filter Thread||112 mm|
|Lens Support||Lens Support Foot with 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread|
|Length||8.27" / 210 mm|
|Weight||6.88 lb / 3.12 kg|