The Tilta Wireless Thumb Controller for DJI RS 2 allows you to wirelessly control the DJI RS2 as well as a Nucleus M or Nano follow focus motor. This unit is designed to be mounted to the yoke of your Tilta Float via the system’s Monitor Bracket.
The Controller powers via Go Pro 5-8 Batteries and features a USB-C port that can be used for future firmware updates. Please note we do not recommend powering the unit via this port.
This Controller functions as a replacement for the one included in the Tilta Float Handheld Gimbal Support System and can also be used independently with the Wireless Control Receiver Module for RS 2.
NOTE: The Record function is not compatible with Nucleus Series Motors.
- Compatible with the Tilta Float Handheld Gimbal Support System
- Custom designed to support the Wireless Thumb Controller for the DJI RS 2
- Mount accessories like external monitors via cold shoe or a 1/4"-20 Thread
- Lightweight design supports accessories without adding unnecessary weight
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction