- Stabilize Camera When Mounted on Gimbal
- Clamps onto Gimbal's Side Bracket
- Secures to Camera's Shoe Mount
- Shoe Mount & Anti-Twist Threads on Arm
- Height Adjustable for Different Cameras
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
Add stability to a heavy camera when it's mounted onto the DJI RS 2 handheld gimbal with this Top Camera Support Bracket from Tilta. The aluminum and stainless steel bracket adds stability to a side-heavy camera that may be difficult to balance.
The bottom of the U-shaped bracket clamps onto the base of the gimbal's side camera bracket, and the top part of the bracket features a shoe adapter that secures onto your camera's shoe mount. The bracket's vertical arm allows the top horizontal arm to be height-adjusted to fit a variety of different camera sizes. The top horizontal arm features a shoe mount and anti-twist mounts to add an optional top handle, light, microphone, or other accessory.
- DJI RS 2 handheld gimbal stabilizer
- Camera with a shoe mount on top
|Material of Construction||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Interface||Gimbal Side Arm Clamp |
Top Shoe Adapter Mount
|Mounting||1 x Shoe Mount |
|Package Weight||0.355 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 4.6 x 1.4"|