- Formfitting Canon C70 Full Camera Cage
- 15mm LWS Baseplate, 2 x 8" 15mm Rods
- 1/4"-20 Anti-Twist Camera Mount
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate on Base
- EF-Mount Lens Support Adapter Included
- 1 x Shoe Mount, NATO Rail, Rosette
- Multiple Tripod Mounting Threads
The Tilta Tiltaing Lightweight Camera Support Kit for Canon C70 (Black) provides protective armor for the Canon C70 and includes relevant accessories to improve the functionality of the C70 while remaining lightweight. The Full Cage features several 3/8″-16 and 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, dual cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features two ARRI Compatible Rosette Connections as well as a Rod Attachment Port for our optional Single Rod Holders. One of these rosettes is uniquely located on the bottom of the cage which allows for our Adjustable Top Handle to be mounted in order to more comfortably shoot vertically.
The low profile of this baseplate was specifically designed to accommodate the unique height of the C70 and to perfectly align with the sensor’s optical center. The bottom of the baseplate natively connects to our Tilta Standard Dovetails and also supports various quick release plates via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads.
An additional Security Attachment with an anti-slip cushion is located in the top left corner of the cage and creates an additional point of contact for added security.
- Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the ARCA Receiver of the RS2 Mounting Plate.
- EF Mount Lens Adapter Support mounts to front of the cage to provide an additional point of contact to support an RF to EF Adapter.
- 15mm LWS Baseplate Type V adds 15mm rod support to the system and allows you to mount rod based accessories such as matte boxes and follow focus systems.
Please note: the 15mm LWS Baseplate Type V features separated front and back rod mounts that are not connected.