- High-Capacity 50Wh Rechargeable Battery
- 360° Adjustable Angle
- Dual USB-C Ports
- Cold Shoe Accessory Mount
- Nonslip Coverage
- Mounts via NATO Rail Clamp
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- USB-C Cable & Wrist Strap Included
Power your camera and control its run and stop function with this black Left-Side Power Handle with Run/Stop Type VIII from Tilta. This next-generation handle features an internal, 50Wh rechargeable battery that delivers a 60W PD output to select cameras that support the PD protocol and provides up to 170% longer runtimes than conventional internal camera batteries.
The handle mounts via its NATO rail clamp and features dual USB-C ports, with one of these specifically designed for PD (power delivery), a cold shoe receiver and 1/2"-20 thread with locating pins for mounting accessories, and an Allen key for adjusting the integrated M3 screws, which comes magnetically attached in a dedicated slot on the bottom of the handle. A release lever allows you to adjust the handle to your desired angle within a 360° range.
The high-grade metal construction, which consists of aluminum alloy, and the unit's nonslip coverage provide added security for comfortable handling and extended durability. The package also includes a wrist strap for improved stability and a 2' long USB-C cable.
Note: PD quick charging is not compatible with all cameras. Please confirm your camera's compatibility before using this handle, and note that an internal camera battery is required when utilizing PD power.
- The internal 50Wh battery provides 60W PD output and greatly extends operation time on select cameras with PD protocol compatibility.
- An adjustment lever provides a 360° range of angle adjustment.
- Run and stop functionality is available for select cameras via the USB-C port.
- A cold shoe receiver and a 1/4"-20 thread with locating pins provide accessory mounting options.
- The high-grade metal construction ensures enhanced reliability and durability.
|Item Type||Left-Side Handgrip|
|Built-In Controls||Remote Trigger|
|Attachment Method||Attaches via 1 x Included Rail Clamp|
|Accessory Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20 Thread|
|Shoe Mounting||1 x Built-In Cold Shoe Slot|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Battery||1 x Rechargeable Battery, 50 Wh (Built-In) |
|Inputs/Outputs||2 x USB-C|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 3.7 x 2.8" / 117 x 93 x 71 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 480 g|
|Package Weight||1.63 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5 x 6.4 x 3.6"|