Arm your camera with the Tilta Camera Cage for Sony FX6 Vertical Mounting Kit (V-Mount). The Multi-Functional Top Plate for Sony FX6 fits snugly around the FX6’s original top handle and supports our optional Top Handle for FX6 which can be adjusted for balance and includes a monitor mount for the FX6’s LCD Monitor Bracket.
- The Top Plate also includes Dual 15mm LWS rod adapters which allow you to easily mount accessories via 15mm rods above your lens.
- The Adjustable Top Handle can rotate 180 degrees to fulfill your vertical shooting needs. The handle is also adjustable forward and backwards in either position to help you find your camera’s center of gravity.
- The Quick Release Baseplate for Sony FX6 allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm LWS rods on either the front or back side of the baseplate.
- The Dual Arri Rosettes allow for mounting additional accessories such as extended arms or handles for handheld shooting.
- The Baseplate natively connects to our Tilta Standard Dovetails and can be adapted to Arri Standard via our Tilta Standard to Arri Standard Multi-Functional Baseplate.
- A built-in lens adapter support bracket is also included on the front side of the plate.
- The Side Arm for Sony FX6 offers even more protection and provides several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting points with threads for various locating pins to allow you to mount a variety of accessories.
- The Side Arm also includes a reserved space for 3 reusable Camera Index Stickers for professional and clear labeling of your camera’s position in multi-camera environments.
- The Vertical Mounting Plate features a built in cold shoe, 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads for mounting wireless video transmitters, on-board monitors, external microphones and other accessories while shooting vertically.
- The Wireless Video Mounting Bracket for Sony FX6 allows you to mount various Wireless Video Transmitters via a 90 degree 1/4″-20 threaded bracket. This allows for clean and convenient mounting of wireless video transmitters and other similar accessories.
- The Battery Plate for Sony FX6 V-Mount Type I quickly mounts and locks into the battery chamber of the Sony FX6 and can be further secured by a connection to the Multi Functional Top Plate.
- The Battery Plate features 2x 14.8V P-Tap ports, 1x 14.8V 2 Pin Lemo Port, and 1x 5V USB Port.
*Please Note the Battery Plate must be connected via the FX6’s DC port to provide power*"