Teradek Node Modem for VidiU Go (3G/4G/LTE, North America)
- 1.00 LBS
- Designed for VidiU Go
- Works with Most 3G/4G/LTE Data Bands
- Twice the Performance of Other Modems
- Weather-Resistant Aluminum Chassis
The Teradek Node Modem for VidiU Go is designed specifically to interface with the Teradek VidiU Go and provide wireless transmission of your video from location to your home base using cellular pathways. This unit is for use in North America and requires a SIM card to operate. Use outside North America may require optional SIM cards. The Node connects to your VidiU Go and transmits along most 3G/4G/LTE data bands, offering two to three times the performance of carrier-branded modems.
It features a durable and weather-resistant aluminum chassis, so it can stand up to the rigors of the production day in both interior and exterior shoots. The Node is compatible with any full-size SIM card and can be used in virtually any region around the world with the appropriate SIM card.
- The Node attaches to the VidiU Go by removing the side panels from the VidiU Go and revealing a USB port and mounting holes on each side. This allows you to mount two Nodes, one on each side, onto the USB port and secure it with the Node's thumbscrews.
- The Node can operate on most 3G/4G/LTE data bands for any region around the world.
- With two to three times the performance of carrier-branded modems, the Teradek VidiU Node allows you to go live from locations, even where there is poor cellular connectivity.
|Material of Construction||Machined Aluminum|
|Mounting||USB Mounts onto Side of VidiU Go|
Operating: 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
Storage: -40 to 194°F / -40 to 90°C
Operating: 5% to 95% (Non-Condensing)
Storage: Max 90%
|Interface||2 x LED Indicators: 1 x Status, 1 x Power |
1 x USB Type-A Male
FDD Cat 4, Bands 2,4,5,13,17
HSDPA Cat 24
HSUPA Cat 6
2x2 MIMO SMA
Band 17 (700 MHz)
Band 13 (750 MHz)
Band 5 (850 MHz)
Band 4 (1700 MHz)
Band 2 (1900 MHz)
Class 3 23 dBm LTE Mode
Class 3 24 dBm for UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA Mode
LTE Cat 4: up to 150 Mb/s DL, 50 Mb/s UL
HSDPA Cat 14: up to 21 Mb/s DL
HSUPA Cat 6: up to 5.6 Mb/s UL
|Power||Input: USB 2.0 |
Consumption: 5 W Max
|Dimensions||3.07 x 1.22 x 1.43" / 7.8 x 3.1 x 3.62 cm|
|Weight||3.2 oz / 91 g|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.8 x 6.5 x 4.9"|