The Teradek Bolt 6 XT 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver (V-Mount) is a real-time wireless video receiver that supports 4K video with Teradek’s patented Zero-Delay technology, now with less interference using the newly opened 6GHz wireless frequency. This receiver allows you to receive color accurate, True HDR videos in under 0.001 milliseconds.
The receiver supports transmissions of up to DCI 4K60 video from any Bolt 6 or Bolt 4K series transmitter, which can simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers and has an improved long-range mode. It features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing protect your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt 6 XT system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers.
Though it can receive visually lossless video from any Bolt 4K series transmitter with zero delay using the 5 GHz band, it requires a Bolt 6 device to transmit over the 6 GHz band. The transmitter also supports a desktop Bolt Manager software application or the Bolt app for iOS or Android that easily connects via Bluetooth, both providing a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration. There are 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads to mount your receiver on a variety of monitors or rigs.
- Compatible with Bolt 6 series devices using the newly available 6 GHz frequency band
- Smaller, lighter, and 50% quieter than previous models
- Wirelessly receive up to DCI 4K60 video and output 4K via HDMI or 12G-SDI outputs
- Camera control with optional firmware via its 5-pin USB output
- SDI Eye Pattern Tool to check SDI cable integrity
- Cross-compatible with all Bolt 4K series devices over the 5 GHz signal spectrum
- Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- The receiver features five antennas
- Improved "long-range" mode
- AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing support
- Wireless iOS/Android app via Bluetooth features a spectrum analyzer and remote configuration
- Power via 2-pin DC input or included V-mount battery plate