- Holds Multiple Cameras and Accessories
- Padded Laptop/Tablet Storage
- Hidden Pocket for Wireless Tracking Tile
- Twin Sternum Straps
- MOLLE-Compatible Loops on Exterior
- Trolley Strap Secures Bag to Luggage
- Water Repellant Coating
- Pocket for Water Bottle or Tripod
- Reversible Rain Cover
The Tenba Axis V2 Backpack (Multicam Black, 16L) is built for the working professional, content creator, photographer, or filmmaker. The pack holds two mirrorless or DSLR cameras, six 2.8mm zoom lenses, an 11" tablet, and a compact drone. This backpack is the first to include a hidden neoprene pocket that holds an Apple AirTag or Tile Bluetooth Tracker. The MOLLE webbing all around the exterior of the pack allows you to add additional Tenba accessories, including lens capsules, battery pouches, and card wallets. Tenba's exclusive Airflow harness and auto-adjusting Pivot-Fit straps mean the pack will fit, no matter what shape or size you are. The bag has unique dual sternum straps to ensure superior load-balancing across the chest, and allowing female users to position the straps above or below the bust for superior comfort. One of the sternum straps can be removed, if desired. A reversible rain cover is included, one side is black and the other silver to reflect UV rays.
Hidden Pocket for Apple AirTag and Tile Bluetooth Trackers
A special, hidden neoprene sleeve securely and discreetly holds an Apple AirTag or Tile Bluetooth Tracker so you can always find your bag.
Airflow Harness with Dual Sternum Straps
- Airflow harness combines ventilating 3D airmesh and Tenba’s Pivot-Fit
- Auto-adjusting straps to ensure a comfortable fit
- Unique dual sternum straps significantly improve the load balancing across the chest, with significant benefits for female and male customers alike
All backpacks now include a trolley strap that slides onto a rolling luggage handle.
Reflective Exterior MOLLE Webbing
Allows limitless expandability with Tenba Tools lens capsules, battery pouches, and memory card wallets, as well as military-standard pouches and accessories. Tenba’s MOLLE webbing features a subtle thread that is highly reflective to ensure safety when walking or riding your bike at night.
Tripods and gimbals can be attached to the front of the pack using the included security straps, or stored in the reinforced side pocket.