- DC Connection to Camera
- Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Works with Alexa MINI / MINI LF
The SWIT Hotswap B-Mount Plate with SDI Distributor for ARRI ALEXA Mini/Mini LF powers cameras at 28.8V (22-33.6V) by 8-pin DC-IN. When remove the B-mount battery, 8-pin DC output Reg. 28V for hot swapping. You don’ t need to switch off the camera when changing battery. The A-R30B matches with ARRI original MINI / MINI LF support system by connection with RAB-1 Clamp 2 (K2.0023406).
KA-R31B has 32Wh/3Ah battery cells inside, 200W constant high load, even after 1000 cycle times, the plate can still ensure 2 minutes hot swap time for changing battery.
KA-R31B provides an LCD screen to display countdown seconds when changing battery. When battery is removed, the screen will countdown from 120 seconds. You just need to put on a new battery before it counts down to 0. The new battery will charge the hot swap plate as well. You can see the countdown seconds will go back to 120 after a period.
- Dedicated for Alexa MINI / MINI LF install
- B-mount battery attach
- 8-pin LEMO output to camera
- 28V, 32Wh 3Ah battery cells inside
- 200W constant high load
- At least 2 minutes run time
- 120 seconds countdown display
- 2x D-tap regulated 14V output
- 1x 2-pin LEMO regulated 14V output
- USB 5V2A x1 power output
- 22-33.6V 8-pin input for power station hot swap
- Aluminum CNC unibody housing
- Multiple circuit protections