- 24” 1920×1200 non-glaring LCD
- 10-bit LCD, 12-bit internal process
- 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI input
- Multi-camera logs to Rec.709
- DIT user 3DLUT cube upload by USB
- Closed Caption
- Webserver IP remote control
- Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
- 16-ch embedded audio meters
- Peaking focus assist with precision adjustment
- Exposure assist / Zebra / Blue only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze / Multiple markers
- USB firmware upgrade
- V-mount or 4-pin XLR or AC input
The FM-24DCI monitor adopts a 24-inch 10-bit LCD panel with LED backlight, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut for post-production. The native resolution is Full HD 1920×1200, contrast 1000:1, and viewing angle is Horizontal: 178° / Vertical: 178°
Input/Output Interfaces (3G-SDI, HDMI)
FM-24DCI monitor supports：
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI input × 2
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output × 2
- HDMI 1.3 input × 1
- Ethernet RJ45 × 1
- USB-A LUT/Firmware input × 2
SDI 1/2 PIP and PBP
FM-24DCI supports 2x SDI Pic-in-Pic or Pic-by-Pic display mode. Under Pic-in-Pic mode, the sub input window can be set to bottom-left or bottom-right, and size adjustable.
Built-in De-log 3DLUTs
DIT user 3DLUT cube upload
FM-24DCI provides multiple De-log 3DLUTs to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras, includes.
- ARRI LOG R709
- RED RLF RG3
- SONY SL2 LC709A
- SONY SL3C L709A
- Pana V-Log V709
- Canon CinCL1 WDR
- Canon CinCL2 WDR
- BMD CC FILM V
- BMD PC FILM V2
And supports 4x user 3DLUT cubes or calibrated 3DLUT cube uploaded by USB stick.
FM-24DCI supports closed caption of 608(708), 608(ANC) and 608(VBI) standards.
2 AUTO modes are provided for easy setup:
- Auto1: Set to 608(VBI) for SD-SDI and 608(708) for HD-SDI;
- Auto2: Set to 608(ANC) for SD-SDI and 608(708) for HD-SDI
Webserver IP Remote Control
FM-24DCI supports webserver remote control by Ethernet LAN connection.
Use computer web browser to open the monitor control panel, and select input sources, adjust picture parameters, set up video / audio functions and assign function keys, etc, without install any APP.
Waveform / Vector scope
FM-24DCI supports Waveform (LUMA) and Vector scope (75% or 100%) display. The patterns can be switched on/off individually, display position (Left/Right) selectable.