SWIT 17.3" LCD Full HD Film Production Monitor with LED Backlight
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 8.00 LBS
- 17.3" 1920x1080 non-glaring LCD
- 8-bit LCD, 12-bit internal process
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI input & output
- Build-in multi-camera logs to Rec.709
- DIT user 3DLUT cube upload by USB
- Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
- 16-ch embedded audio meters
- Peaking focus assist with precision adjustment
- Exposure assist / Zebra / Blue only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze / Multiple markers
- USB firmware upgrade
- V-mount or 4-pin XLR or AC input
The FM-17 monitor adopts a 17.3 inch LCD panel with LED backlight, 300nits brightness. The native resolution is Full HD 1920x1080, contrast 800:1 and viewing angle is Horizontal: 178 deg. / Vertical: 178 deg. .
Built-in De-log 3DLUTs
DIT user 3DLUT cube upload
FM-17 provides more than 20 De-log 3DLUTs to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras. Includes ARRI, RED, SONY, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, BMD, FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI. And the user 3DLUT cube or calibrated 3DLUT cube can be uploaded by USB stick.
Video Analysis Assistant Pattern
Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
FM-17 supports video analysis assistant patterns includes: Waveform (Y/Pb/Pr/R/G/B), Vector scope, Histogram (R/G/B/Y), to convert the digital video quality info (Luma, Color, Saturation, etc) to patterns and the patterns can be switched on/off individually, select display position (Up/Down/Left/Right), size, color and translucence.
Embedded audio monitoring
Up to 16-ch meters
The monitor can display 16-ch embedded audio meters. The display mode can be:
- CH1-4 and CH5-8
- CH1-4 and CH9-12
- CH1-4 and CH13-16
- CH5-8 and CH9-12
- CH5-8 and CH13-16
- CH9-12 and CH13-16
Function Keys Assign
4 User Presets of Function Keys restore
There're 4 F-keys to assign different functions and you can make independent assignments and restore in 4 User Profiles. Long Press F1/U1, F2/U2, F3/U3, F4/U4 button to recall User 1/2/3/4 with different F1/2/3/4 assignments.
Enables de-squeeze the image from a camera utilizing anamorphic lens, Aspect Formats:
- x1.3 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
- x2.0 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
- x2.0 MAG Anamorphic De-Squeeze
TSL UMD and TALLY
FM-17 supports TSL 3.1 and 4.0 protocol UMD display and front TALLY light via RJ45 (RS485) port in the rear panel, input and output.
Various Power Input
V-mount / 4-pin XLR / AC
FM-17 provides 11-17V 4-pin XLR input and 100-240V AC input. A V-mount plate is pre-installed so that you can attach V-mount battery to power the monitor via D-tap to 4-pin XLR cable. The power consumption is 14W.