- Integrates Ronin-S & Crane 2 Stabilizers
- Aero 30 Stabilizer Arm, 30 lb Payload
- Adjustable Padded Zephyr Vest
- Includes 12 Balance Weights
The Steadicam Steadimate-S Aero 30 Arm & Zephyr Vest Kit is a body-worn stabilizer system that lets you integrate compatible handheld motorized gimbal stabilizers. It supports the DJI Ronin-S and Zhiyun-Tech Crane 2 stabilizers. The kit includes the entry-level Aero 30 stabilizer arm, a Zephyr vest, and the Steadimate-S mechanical gimbal collar and base for attaching the handheld stabilizer. The gimbal collar secures to the post of the handheld stabilizer, allowing the stabilizer to rest on the arm and vest for easier and steadier use. The Aero 30 arm features a payload of 30 lb.
The Aero 30 is a user-friendly 2-stage stabilizer arm offering tool-free adjustment of the carbon fiber center post. It eliminates vertical bounce by providing z-axis stabilization, while the combined system takes all the weight off your hands and distributes it to your hips. The Steadimate-S allows you to easily perform smooth pans and more advanced movements such as pushing the camera all the way towards the ground and back up in Low Mode. The Zephyr vest has an ergonomic design with removable vest and pad covers.
Twelve balance weights are included that can be attached to the base as needed. The base features a pair of 15mm LWS rods that the weights can easily be attached to and removed from.
- Body-worn system for integrating the DJI Ronin-S and Zhiyun-Tech Crane 2 handheld motorized gimbal stabilizers
- Includes the Aero 30 stabilizer arm (30 lb payload), Zephyr vest, and Steadimate-S mechanical gimbal collar and base
- Gimbal collar secures to the post of the handheld gimbal
- Twelve balance weights included
|Stabilizer Type||Vest System|
|Load Capacity||30 lb / 13.61 kg|
|Counterweights||6 x 0.25 lb / 113 g |
6 x 0.5 lb / 227 g