- Anchors into 3/8"-16 Threaded Hole
- Durable Injection-Molded Material
- Convenient Cable Hook
- Twist to Install or Remove
Offered as a 3-pack, the black Sprig Cable Management Device presents filmmakers and sound recordists with a fast, convenient, and simple solution for keeping cable runs tidy on their cinema equipment and camera rigs. With a quick twist, it can be installed in or removed from a 3/8"-16 threaded hole in a hurry. Since it is constructed from a durable injection-molded material, it can withstand the rigors of life on location.
- Sprig makes it more convenient to organize cables along the surfaces of your cinema equipment. Its patent-pending design features a flexible thread for a lightning-quick install that keeps you on pace with even the most blistering schedules.
- Since Sprig models the functionality of a 3/8"-16 screw, a twist of the wrist is all it takes to achieve a snug fit or loosen to remove. In a hurry? Go ahead and release with a firm tug. The tough and flexible Sprig can handle it.
- Sprig is injection molded from a strong and flexible material to create a cable hook that survives on set and won't crack under pressure.
|Fits On||3/8"-16 Threaded Hole|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.035 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.4 x 3.2 x 0.6"|