- 680ms delay (340ms for 96kHz signals)
- On-the-fly adjustment with no image overlay
- Tweaking in 1ms and 1/3ms steps
- 36 preset delays for instant recall
- Fully featured remote control with numeric keypad for discrete delay entry
- Discrete input switching, with input's last delay restored
- Automatic optical-to-coax/coax-to-optical conversion
- 4 digital audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (optical and coax)
- Adjustable display brightness
- Discrete IR commands for integration with learning remotes
- No effect on audio quality thanks to bit-perfect reproduction
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
September 16th - October 31st $100 instant rebate for the MC-11 Mount Converter (#89E/89S) will be given with lens purchase. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS Canon EF Lens/Full FrameAperture Range: f/5-6.3...
PREMIUM Metallic HDMI® Active Equalizer Extender Repeater - Extend Upto 131FT This HDMI® equalizer is used to extend the effective length of HDMI cables up to 100ft. It works by using the...
Two Locking XLR Input Connectors Low-Noise Microphone Preamplifiers 4-Segment Meters can be User-Calibrated Switchable 12V / 48V Phantom Power Audio Output Bracketing Feature AGC Disable Switch...
Stepless_sensitivity_adjustmentAputure V-Mic D2, the world first step less sensitivity adjustment shotgun microphone.The sensitivity adjustment of the Aputure V-Mic D2 distinguishes itself in its...
This Hosa Stereo Mini Female to 2x 1/4" Mono Male Y-Cable can be used to split a stereo mini 3.5mm signal to two 1/4" mono connections, or to combine a Left and Right 1/4" signal into one...
QUICK BITS The Panasonic AJ-MH800G is a microphone holder for the AJ-HDX900 camcorder. The holder will house a standard shotgun microphone and is ideal for news gathering, weddings,...