- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The_Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens_is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture to support consistent performance in regard to exposure settings and focus placement throughout the zoom range. Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- The mid-range zoom 24-70mm lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Tessar concept enables the lens design to be compact while maintaining high image quality and sharpness.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.87 x 3.72" (73 x 94.5 mm)|
|Weight||15.17 oz (430 g)|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.1 x 4.3 x 4.3"|