Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens
- 1.00 LBS
- Z-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Programmable Control Ring
Compact, lightweight, and versatile, the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, from Nikon, is an all-in-one zoom spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range. Poised to be a single lens solution for travel, walkaround, and everyday shooting, this 27-210mm-equivalent lens is ideal for applications ranging from landscapes to portraiture to distant, fast-moving subjects.
Helping achieve sharp results and steady handling, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake for improved results when working in low-light conditions. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, and there is a 7.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27-210mm equivalent focal length range.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9" at the wide-angle position suits working with close-up subjects.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
|Focal Length||18 to 140mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 210mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||76° to 11° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.9" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 3.5" / 73 x 90 mm|
|Weight||11.1 oz / 315 g|