Sigma TC-2011 2x Teleconverter
- July 10, 2020
- 0.60 LBS
The SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-2011 is a teleconverter designed exclusively for the use with SIGMA mirrorless lenses. Mounted between a lens and a camera body, the TC-2011 magnifies the focal length of the camera by 2x.
The superior optical performance of the SIGMA Contemporary, Art and Sports lines of lenses is the result of efforts to pursue the highest levels of image quality. The SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-2011 upholds the image quality of the original lens to the utmost, while extending the focal length.
In addition, the new teleconverters have a dust- and splash-proof construction comparable to that of the Sports line lenses, and can withstand harsh outdoor shooting environments when combined with a dust- and splash-proof camera body and lens.
These lightweight and compact accessories are capable of single-handedly, providing an "ultra telephoto" angle of view for telephoto and macro lenses, while upgrading the performance of the original lenses; the SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-1411/TC-2011 will be a new special gear for users.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 4 groups
- Shooting Range / Shooting Ratio:2.0 times of magnification from the original lens
- Maximum dimensions: Φ65.2mm / Φ2.6in.
- Length: 46.9mm / 1.8in.
- Mount reference plane spacing: 31.2mm / 1.2in.
- Weight: 205g / 7.2oz.
- Remarkable optical performance enabled by the latest design to provide a high shooting ratio while upholding the high performance of the original lens
- A choice of 1.4x or 2x magnification factor according to usage, two magnification factors to choose from
- Compatible with autofocus AF is effective at all aperture settings and all focal lengths
- Dust and splash proof construction comparable to that of the Sports line lenses.
- Every single converter undergoes SIGMA's proprietary MTF measuring system "A1"