Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- New Item - Coming Soon
- 1.00 LBS
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 48mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
A fast, versatile prime, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for use with Canon EF-M-mount mirroless cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. The optical design features a pair of aspherical elements, along with one high-refractive index element, which significantly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality. Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, this compact prime also incorporates a stepping AF motor for smooth, near-silent autofocus performance.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 48mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two aspherical elements and one high-refractive index element are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
|Focal Length||30mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 48mm)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Angle of View||50.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.55 x 2.89" / 64.8 x 73.3 mm|
|Weight||9.35 oz / 265 g|